The Blade® 250 CFX helicopter is the perfect mid-sized heli to transition into sport aerobatics. It delivers pilots a precision, high-performance, 3D experience without the high cost or intimidating size of larger class helicopters. The lightweight and durable carbon fibre frame and rotor blades mean you can be
flying more often than fixing. Resilient metal gear digital servos and powerful brushless motors give each flight an accurate and responsive feeling. Engineered around the abilities of innovative SAFE™ technology, its progressive flight mode system makes flying a collective pitch heli more comfortable, even if you’re a beginner. Stability mode helps keep you in control with the safety of bank limits and self-leveling so it’s possible to fly and build pilot skills quickly. When you’re ready to progress, Agility mode opens the flight envelope to explore basic aerobatics and 3D mode enables the 250 CFX to unleash its full potential. In addition, Panic recovery mode allows you to prevent a crash and recover the heli to level flight at the press of a button.
3 progressive flight modes and a panic button make flying a collective pitch helicopter easier.
Powerful and low maintenance motors provide exceptional responsiveness.
Carbon fibre frame and main rotors
High durability and rigidity improve flight performance.
Panic Recovery Mode
If you get into trouble while flying, just push the Panic button and move the control sticks to their neutral position. SAFE technology will return the helicopter to a level attitude.
In one single compact unit you get the combined benefits of a high-speed 6-channel receiver and 3-axis stabilization all in one that’s simple to program and fine-tune without a computer. Plus, Panic Recovery mode of SAFE technology means you can prevent a crash at the press of a button.
Fly Your Way
The high-output brushless motor accepts 4S LiPo batteries to suit mild or wild flying styles. Digital high-speed metal gear cyclic servos add rock-solid flight control.
Carbon fibre frame and main rotors provide high durability and rigidity improving flight performance.
The Easy of Bind-N-Fly
Convenient Bind-N-Fly technology providing all the convenience of a Ready-to-Fly aircraft without the extra transmitters.
- Fully assembled, no building necessary
- SAFE™ technology makes flight with a collective pitch helicopter easier
- Stability mode delivers the comfort of self-leveling and bank limits
- Progressive flight modes help your aerobatic skills build quickly
- Panic Recovery mode can recover the heli to a level attitude
- Collective pitch rotor system with flybarless mechanics
- Brushless main and tail motors for great power and response
- Rigid carbon fibre main blades
- Streamlined canopy with vivid colour scheme
- Spektrum™ AR636 DSMX® receiver with AS3X™ heli technology (installed)
- Tough, carbon fibre frame
- Durable, digital high-speed metal gear cyclic servos (installed)
- 3S compatible
In The Box
- 250 CFX Basic
Needed to Complete
- 6+ Channel Specktrum Radio Compatable With DSMX
- 3s 1350 EFLB13503S30
|Build Level||BNF (Bind n Fly)|
|Class Type||250 Class|
|Fuel Type||Electric - Brushless|