The name is synonymous with American sportscar excellence: Corvette. Traxxas delivers the spirit and excitement of the all-new mid-engine Corvette in exacting detail, for a replica that performs as realistically as it looks. The faceted, jet-fighter body and its massive side intakes are duplicated to the millimeter. The simulated LT2 V8 is visible beneath the rear hatch. Authentic black-chrome wheels fill the fenders. Beautiful to display—with Traxxas performance that demands you to drive.
The 4-TEC platform's new 3.0 spec is over 15% larger than the previous 4-TEC with an extended wheelbase, larger wheels and tyres, and a wider track that enhances stability and handling. Proven Ultra Shocks deliver road-tuned handling with full adjustability.
Every detail of the Stingray is faithfully captured. Beneath the rear “glass,” the engine bay shows off a realistic recreation of the 16-valve V8. Replica wheels shine in stealthy black chrome, and wide tires fill out the rear fender wheels to match the full-size machine’s muscular stance.
New Larger 4-TEC 3.0 Chassis
The new 4-Tec® 3.0 chassis features a longer wheelbase and wider track developed specifically for the Corvette Stingray. In addition to ensuring accurate proportions, the longer, wider footprint improves stability and refines handling to deliver the steering precision and balanced feel of the mid-engine ‘Vette.
New Clipless Body Mounting
The Stingray’s meticulously detailed shape is unmarred by out-of-scale posts or clips. Instead, an integrated quick-release system secures the body invisibly. The hidden mechanism delivers a secure hold, and releases in seconds to provide chassis access.
The Traxxas 4-Tec 3.0 AWD Chassis is the perfect complement to the Corvette Stingray. Insightful design touches and precision engineering, combined with a low-CG, mid-motor configuration and fully adjustable suspension, make the Traxxas Stingray as exciting and capable as the real thing.
- Length:19.4 inches (492mm)
- Front Track:8.1 inches (204mm)
- Rear Track:8.0 inches (202mm)
- Total Width (mirrors):8.9 inches (227mm)
- Ground Clearance:0.3 inches (9mm)
- Weight:3.92lbs (1.78kg) with body (no battery)
- Height (ride):5.1 inches (130mm)
- Wheelbase:11.3 inches (288mm)
- Shock Length:Short (front and rear)
- Tire Diameter:2.8 inches (73mm)
- Tire Width (front):1.1 inches (28mm)
- Tire Width (rear):1.3 inches (32mm)
- Wheel Diameter:2.1 inches (54mm)
- Speed Control:XL-5™ Electronic Speed Control
- Motor (electric):Titan® 12T 550 (12-Turn)
- Transmission:Single Speed Direct Drive
- Overall Drive Ratio:11.38
- Differential Type:Sealed, Hardened Steel Bevel, Limited Slip
- Gear Pitch:48
- Chassis Structure/Material:Molded Tub / Nylon Composite
- Brake Type:Electronic
- Drive System:Shaft-Driven 4WD
- Radio System:TQ™ 2.4GHz Transmitter
- Servo:#2075 High Torque Waterproof
- Top Speed:30+mph (with included optional pinion gear)
- Skill Level:1
- Battery Tray:158mm long / 46mm wide / 23 or 26mm high
What's In The Box?
- Traxxas Corvette Stingray, Ready-To-Race® Model with Titan® 12T 550 Motor
- XL-5™ Waterproof Electronic Speed Control
- TQ™ 2.4GHz Radio System
- Quick Start Guide
- High Quality Maintenance Tools
- Optional High Speed Pinion Gear
What You'll Need:
- Battery Pack: 7-Cell NiMH Flat battery pack or 2-Cell LiPo battery equipped with a Traxxas High Current Connector
- Charger: EZ-Peak Plus
- Four AA Alkaline batteries for transmitter
|EAN / Barcode||020334930712|
|Model Type||On Road|
|RC Vehicle Type||RC Car On Road|
|Vehicle Drive||4 Wheel Drive|
|Fuel Type||Electric - Brushed|
|Scale | Model Type||1:10 Scale|