This is the small 2mm clip on replacement PCB antenna with over 20% better range so if you have broken or damaged the antenna on your FrSKY receiver? This genuine FrSKY replacement antenna is optimised for receivers and is a direct replacement for the 'clip-on' antenna for FrSKY receivers.
It is easy to fit - simply unplug your old one and plug in a new one. - but don't press or push to hard.
PLEASE NOTE: Fitting these antennas requires opening the receiver case. We are unable to uphold the warranty for any product which has been modified in any way. You should attempt to replace the antennas only if you feel confident to do so competently and correctly.
To obtain the best results for signal diversity, please refer to the following instructions:
1. The two receiver antennas must be kept as straight as possible. Otherwise the effective range will be reduced.
2. The tip section of the two antennas should be placed at 90 degrees to each other. This is not critical but try to keep the antennas away from each other as much as possible for best results. Larger models can have large metal objects that can attenuate the RF signal. In this case the antennas should be placed at both sides of the model to obtain the best RF signal condition in any flying attitude.
3. The antennas must be kept away from conductive materials, such as metal and carbon by at least 12-15mm. The coaxial part of the antennas does not need to follow these guidelines, but do not bend it in a small radius.
4. Keep the antennas away from the motor, ESC, and other noise sources as far as possible.
5. For carbon fibre models we suggest you drill a hole in the airframe and route the unshielded end of the antenna outside the aircraft.
6. You can mix and match antenna lengths.