The Blade® 360 CFX 3S BNF Basic offers a fantastic heli for intermediate pilots to step up into high performance aerobatics with the convenience of a performance tuned 3S power system without sacrificing optimized servo geometry, metal gear servos, and carbon fiber frame. The high-end and proven components of the 360 CFX platform provide intermediate heli pilots everything needed to step into this size of heli. Plus, it comes ready to go right out of the box with Bind-N-Fly convenience. All you have to do is charge and install a compatible 3S 3000mAh battery, bind the heli to your compatible 6+ channel transmitter, and start performing thrilling aerobatic maneuvers.
The proven and popular 360 CFX platform is now widely accessible in a convenient 3S package.
Optimized Serve Geometry:
Allows the pilot to take advantage of the flybarless unit by letting the servo inputs go directly to the swashplate with the least mechanical loss.
360mm Carbon Fiber Blades:
Included carbon fiber main rotor blades provide clean and precise control
Metal Gear Tail and Cyclic Servos:
The Spektrum servos for the cyclic and tail control feature robust metal gear movement and digital precision with a response speed to meet the demanding workload of flybarless mechanics.
Brushless Outrunner Motor:
High-torque outrunner motor installed offers pro-level power and output for aerobatic performance that is sure to impress.
BNF Basic completion gets pilots in the air in no time. Simply charge and install a 3S 3,000mAh battery and you're performing impressive maneuvers.
Lightweight and Rigid:
CNC aluminum and carbon fiber frame components offer a great blend of rigidity and durability while maintaining a lightweight profile.
Helical Main Gear:
Strong helical gear provides consistent power and rotation, perfect for those looking to push the limits.
Belt-driven tail design:
A belt driven collective pitch tail design provides rock solid tail performance and control.
Spektrum® AR636A AS3X® Receiver:
The pre-tuned AS3X receiver provides impressive control and flight performance.
Simply standing still, the performance potential of the 360 CFX 3S is proven vividly in the brilliant color and high-gloss finish of the fiberglass canopy.
Blade 360 CFX 3S BNF Basic Specifications:
- Type:: Collective Pitch (CCPM) Flybarless
- Main Rotor Diameter:: 790mm
- Gross Weight:: 30oz (850g)
- Length:: 670mm
- Motor Size:: Brushless Out-Runner, 3400Kv
- Kit/ARF/RTF:: BNF
- Rotor Blade Length:: 350mm
- Experience Level:: Advanced
- Recommended Environment:: Outdoor
- Assembly Time:: Less than 1 Hour
- Is Assembly Required:: Yes
- 6+ Channel Spektrum Air Transmitter
- 3000mAh 3S 11.1V 30C LiPo battery
- Compatible 3S LiPo Charger
- (1) Blade 360 CFX 3S Heli
- (1) Spektrum AR636A AS3X Receiver
- (1) Spektrum Metal Gear Tail and Cyclic Servos
- (1) Blade Brushless Outrunner Motor
- (1) Blade 45A Brushless ESC
- (1) User Manual
In The Box
- Blade 360 CFX 3S Heli
- Spektrum AR636A AS3X Recoever
- Spektrum Metal Gear Tail And Cyclic Servos
- Bladem Brushless Outrunner Motor
- Blade 45A Brusless ESC
- User Manual
Needed to Complete
- 6+ Channel Spektrum Radio
- 3000mAh 3S battery
- Compatable Charger
|Build Level||(ARTR) Part Assembled|
|Class Type||450 Class|
|Fuel Type||Electric - Brushless|