HOBBYWING QUICRUN 0860 WATERPROOF DUAL BRUSHED ESC
The QuicRun 860 Dual Brushed ESC is specially designed for new beginners and intermediate modelers looking for an easy to use speed controller. The ESC features auto throttle calibration and parameter setting via jump caps for ease-of-use, especially applicable to new beginners.
This ESC can drive two brushed motors at the same time. It’s cost-effective and applicable to low-speed crawlers and tanks which run two motors.
This ESC is applicable to 1/10th, 1/8th scale touring cars, buggies, short-course trucks, monster trucks, trucks as well as 1/10th, 1/8th scale rock crawlers, tanks and boats.
Reliable hardware combined with advanced software technology allows the QUICRUN WP- 860-Dual-Brushed to not only provide high power output but also overload protection of the ESC circuit. The built-in switch mode BEC with a maximum output of 6Amp and voltage of 5V make this ESC compatible with various servos.
The waterproof and dust-proof design allows the QUICRUN WP-860-Dual-Brushed to be used in all weather conditions without any issue of damage caused to the ESC from water or dust.
HobbyWing QuicRun WP 860 Features:
- High Reliability & Durability
- Multiple Running Modes
- Easy Operation
- Applicable to All Weather Conditions
- Built-in BEC
- Advanced and Secure Electronic Switch
- Dual Output
- Scale: 1/8th?1/10th
- Waterproof: Yes
- Cont./Peak Current: 60A/360A
- Input: 2-4S LiPo/6-12 Cells NiMH
- BEC Output: Switch Mode:5V/3A
- Input Wires: Red-10AWG-200mm*1/Black-10AWG-200mm*1
- Output Wires: B lue-16AWG-100mm*2/Yellow-16AWG-100mm*2
- Input Connectors: No
- Output Connecotors: 4.0 Bullet Connectors (Female)
- Fan Size: 25.0x25.0x10.0mm
- Fan Voltage Range: 5-7.4V
- Program Port: FAN/Program Port
- Size: 46.0x36.0x26.3mm
- Weight: 73g