- BNF-RTF Micro Helicopter for VBar Control radio (bind and fly, ready to fly)
- The LOGO 200 comes in a nice case with black faux leather (45 x 38 x 15 cm / 17.72 x 14.96 x 5.91 in), embossed with "LOGO 200" and "VBar Control"
- The case offers space for a VBar Control radio*, 5 pc. batteries*, a small charger*, tools* and spare parts*
* not included
- Exceptional flight performance, comparable to larger 600-700 class helis
- Equally suitable for sports flying, aerobatics and 3D flying
- Wide range of head speeds, from 2,500-7000+ 1/min possible
- Lipo 3S-650 mAh battery for flight times from 4-9 min. (included)
- Dual Motor System, direct drive for main and tail rotor
- Dual ESC with metal case
- VBar NEO mini 6.4 Flybarless System with 'Anti Gravity'
- VBar NEO already set up, no setup on your own required, just bind and fly
- VBar NEO Governor with RPM telemetry
- Micro digital servos with metal gears for the swashplate
- Carbon frame and landing gear
- Aluminum rotor head and swashplate
- VTX main rotor blades
- Glass Fiber Airbrush canopy
This LOGO 200 doesandnbsp;notandnbsp;support other radio systems than VBar Control, without further adjustments.
At your own discretion, you can use VBar Control to select a digital third party protocol as an input, and make the necessary channel adjustments.
You then obviously also need a suitable separate third party receiver.
Adjustments to the flight parameters can only be made with VBar Control. VBar NEO mini canandnbsp;notandnbsp;be set up via computer software.
If set up properly, you can then fly the model with VBar's motor switch logic, three parameter banks, and use Rescue and/or Beginner mode (if installed).
|Model Type||Helicopter Small Fun , Helicopter|
|RC Vehicle Type||RC Helicopter|
|Fuel Type||Electric - Brushless|
|Build Level||BNF Bind n Fly|