- Fully assembled, no building necessary
- SAFE™ technology makes learning 3D heli flight more fun
- Flight mode versatility allows pilot to build skills quickly
- Panic Recovery mode can instantly recover the heli to a level attitude
- Durable construction that’s ultra-lightweight
- Collective pitch rotor system with flybarless mechanics
- Spektrum™ DSMX® 2.4GHz technology
- (3) 2.1-gram linear long-throw cyclic servos (installed)
- High-speed main motor and direct-drive tail motor (installed)
- Two sets of main blades for aerobatic or fast flight (included)
- Lightweight canopy and fin with vivid color scheme
- E-flite® 150mAh 1S 45C LiPo flight battery and USB charger (included)
- Spektrum DX4e, multifunction transmitter with Spektrum DSMX® technology
The original Blade® Nano CP X impressed the RC market with a palm-size 3D heli that performed incredibly well at a fraction of the cost most machines with the same capability offered. As its popularity grew, users dubbed it the “Real-Life RC Simulator” because most impacts that occurred while practicing 3D did practically no harm to the wonder-machine. Today, the little Blade Nano CP takes another leap forward by incorporating SAFE™technology to its list of innovative features for an aerobatic experience that will help you be even more fearless.
The Blade Nano CP S ultra micro RC helicopter is the perfect choice for aerobatic heli fun, especially if you want to try 3D manoeuvres for the first time. Although its lightweight airframe and sleek pod-n-boom design seem fragile, construction with super-resilient polymers along with a carbon-fibre main shaft and tail boom allow this amazing machine to have wicked durability. A simple approach to mechanics and electronics carries throughout with efficiency that makes a mere 1S 150mAh LiPo battery deliver all the power and agility necessary to perform a wide-range of crazy 3D moves. SAFE™ technology bumps this 3D machine to a level never before possible. The second you feel disoriented, just press the Panic Recovery button and SAFE technology will lock the Nano CP S into a perfectly level attitude. So whether you’re going for your first loop, or want the ideal goof around machine, the Blade Nano CP S heli is full of tricks.
The Blade® Nano CP S features exclusive SAFE (Sensor Assisted Flight Envelope) technology. A a revolutionary electronic flight envelope protection system that makes it easy for anyone to fly helicopters with confidence. That’s because its versatile flight mode system allows you to choose the right amount of assistance with the flip of a switch. Plus you get the virtual protection of Panic Recovery mode that will instantly recover the heli to a level attitude for you. As a result, learning new moves is more fun which means your skills, as a heli pilot will build more quickly.
Three Flight Modes
Stability mode—limited flight envelope with self-leveling and a low bank angle limit
Agility mode—full control authority with no bank angle limit
3D mode—turns up the flip and roll rate for 3D capability
Panic Recovery Mode
1. Orientation is lost
2. Panic Recovery button is pressed
3. Recovery to a level attitude
The palm-size Nano CP S comes packed with performance, yet because it’s so light the durability factor goes way above that of larger machines with the same performance. In fact, if you practice over soft grass or carpet, most mishaps cause little to no damage.
The mechanics features collective-pitch flybarless mechanics for performance that’s ideal for when you’re learning to hover, as it is when you want to try advanced stuff like flips and inverted flight.
Whether you choose the RTF or BNF™ version of the Nano CP S, you’ll experience incredible performance using the included 150mAh 1S 45C battery that lasts between 4–5 minutes per flight, depending on how hard you fly.
In The Box
Needed to Complete
|Build Level||RTF (Ready to Fly)|
|Class Type||Sub 250|
|Fuel Type||Electric - Brushless|
|Vehicle Type||Beginner Helicopter, Small Fun Helicopter|