HOBBYWING XERUN XR10 PRO V4 SPEED CONTROL - ORANGE
Reliable hardware combined with intelligent software (containing 10 common select-to-use profiles) creates an ideal power solution to 1/10th scale top touring car, Pan car and buggy racing.
The aluminum casing and reticular heat sink combined with the HOBBYWING patented copper heat-conductive plates which are attached to the MOSFET board allows the internal heat to be quickly transferred to the heat sink for dissipation. With the high-performing detachable cooling fan, a highly reliable heat transfer system for maximum cooling is accomplished.
The XR10 Pro ESC features an electronic switch with a lifespan of over 50000 on/off cycles, housed in a completely waterproof, dust-proof and shock-resistant design. The built-in switch mode BEC with a maximum output of 8A and voltage adjustable between 6V and 7.4V allows the user to use various high voltage servos.
This ESC features the data-logging function which can record the maximum ESC/motor temperature, RPM and etc. in real time and allows the user to analyze the recorded data via a the LCD program box or WiFi module after each use.
HobbyWing XeRun XR10 PRO Features:
- High Power Output
- Special Design for Top Racing
- Programming / Upgrading / Data reading wirelessly
- Adjustable Throttle & Brake PWM Frequencies
- Efficient Heat Dissipating System
- High current/voltage BEC
- Separate Programming/Fan Port
- Advanced and Secure Electronic Switch
- Innovative data-logging Function
- Scale: 1/10th
- Brushed/Brushless: BL
- Sensored/Sensorless: SD
- Waterproof: No
- Cont./Peak Current: 160A/1200A
- Input: 2-3S LiPo/4-9 Cell NiMH
- BEC Output: Swich Mode:6V/7.4V,4A
- Input Wires: Black-12AWG-200mm*2
- Output Wires: Black-12AWG-200mm*3
- Input Connectors: No
- Output Connectors: No
- Fan Size: 25.0x25.0x10.0mm
- Fan Voltage Range: 5-7.4V
- WiFi Module: Supported
- Size: 37.5x30.9x31.6mm(w/Fan & Fan Shroud)
- Weight: 95g (w/ Wires)