Now standard with a 600mAh LiPo battery for longer more powerful runs, the Outback Mini 2.0 also features an improved final drive ratio of 104:1 for super high torque and slow speed control, helping you navigate most terrain.
The waterproof electronics have a more balanced layout with the motor now set lower in the chassis for better C of G. Aggressive tread super soft tyres are mounted on beadlock wheels, while additional scale mouldings such as realistic axle housings, bumper winch, shock absorber reservoirs and LED bumper lights finish off the Outback Mini 2.0.
Features and Specifications
- 99% Ready-To-Run
- 2.4ghz radio syste
- Fully proportional throttle and steering
- FPV Ready waterproof ESC/Receiver unit
- Waterproof 1kg rated servo
- Multi-Link suspension system
- Aluminium ladder frame chassis
- Coil sprung shock absorbers
- Improved high torque transmission (FDL 104:1) for slow speed driving
- 3-gear centre mounted transmission with low C of G motor mount.
- Locked front and rear axles
- Front chassis mounted micro steering servo
- Telescopic UJ centre driveshaft
- Micro 3.7 600mAh 1S LiPo Battery
- USB Charger
- Front & rear LED lights
- Internal beadlock wheels
- Supersoft tyres for maximum traction