The Hobby Engine compact track loader is absolutely authentic and fully functional.
With its airbrushed paint finish, the little track loader exhibits dirt patches typical of the on-site working situation. Powerful electric motors cope with impenetrable terrain, turn the machine on the spot, lower and raise the shovel arm and tip the shovel. In road driving mode, headlights and rear lights come on.
The interference-free 2.4 GHz radio control gives proportional control of all functions of the track loader.
The Premium Label models by Hobby Engine feature upgraded metal gearing and enough power to work with real rocks and sand! All models feature an authentic weathered look for added scale realism.
Premium Label RC Track Loader Features:
- 2.4 GHz RC system
- Tracked drive
- Shovel arm with overload protection (slipping clutch)
- Front and rear lights in road driving mode
- Tracks individually steerable
- Radio controlled functions: drive forwards/backwards, turn left/right, turn on the spot, raise/lower
- shovel arm, tip shovel up/down
- 9v battery for Transmitter included
- 7.2v 800mah Ni-Cd battery included
- AC Charger Included
- Length: 325mm
- Width: 165mm
- Height: 187mm
Requires 6 additional AA batteries which are NOT included.
|Build Level||(RTR) Assembled|
|Fuel Type||Electric - Brushed|
|Surface Type||Off Road|