Sab Goblin 700 Kraken Yellow Lighter Scheme SG741 (PREORDER)
NOTE: This is a PRE ORDER of the kit. Kit will be shipped as soon in stock.
UPGRADES Included in the kit:
H1137-S Canopy yellow/blue
H1142-S Boom yellow/blue
H1143-S Carter DX yellow/blue
H1144-S Carter SX yellow/blue
H1070-W-S White landing gear
H1138-S Titanium spindle
H1054-T-S Titanium main shaft
The all new Goblin Kraken 700!
This is the first big design change since the Goblin’s first inception in 2011.
It features an enclosed power train system which is both quiet and strong. Independent belt transmissions which allow for even easier maintenance.
As well as a lighter and stronger main rotor and tail rotor system.
A new standard for RC Helis! Completely newly developed! New drivetrain in aluminum housing, stable, lightweight, modular. Ultralight 7075 aluminum rotor head, highly adjustable. Independent shafts for rear and main belt drive.
- New drivetrain in aluminum housing, stable, lightweight, modular.
- New main rotor shaft made of a steel alloy with integrated freewheel.
- Independent shafts for rear and main belt drive for easier construction.
- New ultralight 7075 aluminum rotor head. Highly adjustable,
- leading linkage and fully adjustable damping system.
- New rear body and faster replacement of the tail fin.
- Overall 22% lighter than the old Goblin rear body.
- New chassis and rear design with integrated components and lightweight hood.
- New improved tail boom crash system
- Crash-resistant mechanics.
- Rotor diameter: 1558mm
- Rotor blade length: 690mm
- Weight: 3820g grams (without flight battery)
Recommended components (not included):
- Swashplate servos: Standard 40mm
- Tail servo: Standard 40mm
- Brushless controller / ESC (12S, 160-200A):
- Motor (450-540KV, max 64x64mm):
- Batteries: 12S 4800mAh (4200-5500mAh, max 60x58x350mm)
- SAB Goblin KRAKEN Heli Kit
- SAB TBS Carbon Main & Tail Rotor Blades
- Assembly instructions
What’s still needed:
- 1x remote control (at least 6-channel)
- 1x receiver (suitable for remote control)
- 3x swashplate servos (standard size (40mm))
- 1x tail servo (standard size (40mm))
- 1x flybarless system (for example BRAIN 2)
- 1x flight battery (LiPo 1x 12S 44.4V 4200-5200mAh or 2x 6S 22.2V 4200-5200mAh)