The all new Goblin Kraken 700!
This is the first big design change since the Goblin's first inception in 2011.
It features an enclosed power train system which is both quiet and strong. Independent belt transmissions which allow for even easier maintenance.
As well as a lighter and stronger main rotor and tail rotor system.
- Airframe weight: 2680 ( with blades, no battery, no electronic )
- Main rotor diameter: 1558 mm (with 690 mm blades)
- Main blade length: 650 to 730mm
- Tail rotor diameter: 284 mm (with 105 mm tail blades)
- Tail blade length: 105 to 115 mm
- Cyclic servos: standard size 40mm
- Tail servo: standard size 40mm
- Main ratio: 12.1 to 8.8 :1 (21T included: 10.4:1)
- Tail ratio: 5.0-4.8:1 (27T included: 4.8:1)
- Typical speed controller: 12S 160A
- Typical motor size: 12S 500-560 Kv, 4525 series (max dimension: 62 mm diameter, 70 mm height)
- Battery compartment: 12S 4200/5500 mAh (max dimension: 56mmx70mmx320mm, suggested weight from 1400gr to 1700gr)
- 21T motor pulley (other pulley sizes available)
- 2 battery tray with straps
- 690 mm main blades
- 105 mm tail blades