If you are learning to fly a model flying simulator is an important tool for beginners A sim lets you fly 24/7 regardless of the weather.
The Detrum 8-Channel R/C USB Transmitter is the controller you need to start flying on a simulator. It comes with a USB connection ready to plug straight into your computer, be it a PC or Mac and it’s compatible with the leading RC flight sims. The radio has 8 channels, which is more that enough for most models, whether that be a plane, heli or quadcopter. The radio also features switches and a rotary dial for controlling auxiliary functions and flight modes.
Please note this transmitter can only be used with a simulator and not an actual model. The radio is powered from the USB port so you don’t need to install batteries, but do remember to switch it on.
* Easy Setup: Simply install a compatible simulator; plug the radio into your computer's USB port and start flying!
* Precise Stick Control: Double bearing assembly sticks provide precise control.
* Quality Radio: Functions like a high-quality RC transmitter with the same controls and digital trims.
* Saves Time and Money: Before investing in actual RC aircraft, train yourself in the principles of R/C flight without jeopardizing an actual aircraft.
* Practice Anytime: Regardless of the weather or time of the day, with the sim you can practice flying in the comfort of your own home.
* Works with Mac and PC (Tested with Windows 7 - 10).
* The USB Radio does not come with software, but there are compatible free and paid simulators online to download:
* FPV FreeRider Recharged: The deluxe version of the popular FPV FreeRider Sim. Features LOS (line of sight) and FPV (first person view) flying.
* Lift Off: Stunning graphics, backed by ImmersionRc.
* VelociDrones: A very realistic sim designed for FPV racing drones. It lets you adjust PIDs and rate settings like on BetaFlight. Also supports multiplayer.
* AeroSim RC: Probably one of the most compressive sims with a big variety of models, including airplanes, helicopters and drones. Includes training mode for beginners with helpful exercises.
* Aerofly RC 7: One of the leading sims for all types of RC models.
* ClearView: Great for planes and helis. Offers a free edition.