- Large, backlit screen
- 30-model internal memory
- Airplane, helicopter and glider program options
- Premium Grade gimbals with CNC machined aluminum bases
- True, non shared 14 Channel access
- SD card slot for data sharing, storage and updates (SD card required)
- Li-Fe 6.4V, 1400mAh 2S transmitter battery pack
- Integrated charging circuit
- 9V AC/DC adapter supplied with automatic shutdown
- Lightweight (820 g) transmitter design
- Easily adapts to stick modes 1-4
- Data entry via scroll bar and four push-button keys
- Telemetry with receiver voltage sensor built in
- Optional telemetry sensors available
- Stick tension and spring adjustment
- Dual trim options
- Dual side slide-lever controls
- Touch Select System for switch selection
- New soft switch covers for improved feel and control
- User-selected menu for frequently used functions
- 8-channel failsafe
- User-assigned switch function
- Programmable throttle cut
- Two independent programmable timers
True 14 channels
While other large channel systems only offer 10 or less "non-shared" channels and achieve the additional channels through "sharing" (splitting update rates between channels to expand) or expansion, JR's XG14 is a true "non-shared", full 14 channel system.
JR's Finest Gimbals Ever
Based on our Premium Gimbals found only in the Flagship 12X Professional systems, our new CNC Machined Premium Aluminum Gimbal Base provides the ultimate in precision feel, with no flexing during quick and full stick extremes as found with standard plastic gimbals. JR's new Premium Gimbals with CNC Base will truly have you "feeling the difference".
JR's New XBus Digital Serial Data System
The XG14 is also compatible with JR Propo New Xbus digital serial data communication technology. When purchased with an XBus receiver, the XG14 is capable of connection of up to 4 Servos per channel via the XBus serial connector. When using the XG14 XBus feature, this allows for connection of upto 56 servos (4 x 14ch) via special JR XBus Servo Harness (available separately). For connection of conventional (non XBus) PWM servos, a special conventional PWM servo converter harness is also available. The XG14 is available in four Variations:
1) JRCXG14M2 - XG14 14-Channel DMSS 2.4GHz Transmitter with RG731BX 7-Channel XBus Receiver
2) JRCXG14M2.1 - XG14 14-Channel DMSS 2.4GHz Transmitter with RG812BX 8-Channel Receiver
3) JRCXG14M2.6 - XG14 14-Channel DMSS 2.4GHz Transmitter with RG612BX 6-Channel Receiver
4) JRCXG14M2.4 - XG14 14-Channel DMSS 2.4GHz Transmitter with RG613BX 6-Channel Receiver
JR World Championship Winning Dual Modulation DMSS for the ultimate 2.4 RF Link
JR's exclusive DMSS (Dual Modulation Spectrum System) 2.4GHz RF protocol offers a secure and reliable RF link that combines DSSS and FHSS capabilities into a wideband transmission system. This DMSS exclusive combination results in not only high-speed response, but also high resistance to RF Interference for unmatched reliability.
JR's DMSS 2.4GHz also features a patented JR "Intelligent Output System" (IOS), which automatically selects control signals/channel priority for channels that need to be transmitted at exactly the same time, and delivers this data as one complete signal frame. JR's unique IOS ensures there is no time delay/latency for channels used for control surfaces such as a CCPM swashplate on a helicopter, or multiple servo control surface setups in large aircraft.
Another exclusive JR DMSS feature is its dual stream, bi-directional Telemetry communication system.
JR DMSS transmits all Telemetry information through a separate RF stream, rather than through the primary channel stream so as not to reduce or share update rates with critical control channels as is common practice with most all 2.4GHz protocols. Receiver voltage telemetry is built in as standard in every DMSS receiver, and add-on sensors will give you real time feedback of information from your model, such as the RPM of an aircraft propeller or helicopter rotor blades, temperature and altimeter readings.
Other Standard XG14 Features
The all-new XG14 radio system provides the ability to control popular model types within the Airplane, Helicopter or Glider categories, all from the same transmitter. Special switch labels are provided for each of the 3 categories of models so the pilot can customize the switch labeling for their main model type so these switches are easily identifiable at a glance.
Programming is "JR Easy" thanks to the well-proven, intuitive user interface with data entered using the JR trademark vertical roll selector to the right of the screen, as well as the four push-button entry keys to the left of the screen. Programming information is clear and concise thanks to the XG14's large, graphical back lit LCD display screen.
No matter what kind of airplane, helicopter or glider you fly, the XG14 will truly have you "feeling the difference" like only a genuine JR system can!