FrSKY transmitter modules provide a simple and inexpensive solution for those fliers wishing to retain their investment in their existing 35mHz transmitter while enjoying the significant benefits and advantages of interference free 2.4GHz operation.
This latest 'X' series module has full telemetry capability, offers up to 16 channels and supports the new Smart Port for duplex communications with FrSKY 'X' series receivers. It has been designed and engineered specifically to allow simple conversion of non-2.4GHz JR and certain other transmitters.
FrSKY external modules are available for transmitters that have a removable RF module; an internal module is available for installation inside the transmitter case for those that don't. All conversion modules provide full failsafe setting. They are supplied complete with the signature 2.4GHz short antenna.
Although this 'X' series module is intended for use with FrSKY 'X' series receivers it is fully compatible with all FrSKY 'D' (Two-Way) series telemetry capable receivers and also FrSKY non-telemetry receivers in the even more affordable, smaller and lighter V8 range.
This ACCST Telemetry XJT external module is designed for simple replacement of the external module fitted to several JR transmitters (see below for model compatibility).
When used in the FrSKY Taranis 9XD transmitter, the XJT module can support a total of 32 channels.
* FrSKY’s Advanced Continuous Channel Shifting Technology (ACCST) system giving a highly reliable link, especially in high interference environments.
* Smart Port - full duplex communication
* Easy to bind and has instant link-up between transmitter and receiver.
* Excellent reboot times.
* All channels offer failsafe.
* Quick response.
* Very smooth servo movement.
* Alarms on monitored conditions in the receiver (e.g. low battery voltage, poor reception, etc.)
* Error-free link, through the use of a 48-bit CRC algorithm (Data contains error detection bits)
* Low power consumption.
* True two-antenna diversity.
* Firmware upgradable
* Model: XJT
* Modulation: ACCST (Advanced Continuous Channel Shifting Technology)
* Band: 2.4GHz
* Resolution: 11bit (3072)
* Operating Voltage Range: 6.0V-15.0V
* Operating Current: 140mA @ 6V, 80mA @ 12V
* Output Power: 100mW
This XJT transmitter module is compatible with the following transmitters:
* JR: 347, 388, 783, U8, PCM10, PCM10S, PCM10SX, PCM10IIS, 8103, J9303, MX-22, MX-24S, PX, 9XII, Eurgle 9X, Turnigy 9X, plus others, and of course - the Taranis X9D
This XJT transmitter module is compatible with the following receivers:
* V8 Series: (Non-Telemetry receivers): V8FR-II, V8R7-II, V8R4-II, VD5M
* D Series: (Telemetry receivers): D8R, D8R-II, D8R-II Plus, D8RSP, D8R-XP, D6FR, D4FR, D4R-II, etc.
* X Series: (Telemetry receivers): X8R, X6R, X4R, etc.
* LR Series: (Long Range receivers): L9R
Other modules in the FrSKY range include:
* the ACCST Telemetry DJT module designed for JR module based transmitters.
* the ACCST Telemetry DFT module designed for Futaba, HiTec and WFLY module based transmitters.
* the ACCST Telemetry DHT internal module which is known by FrSKY enthusiasts as the 'Hack Module' and requires a straight forward internal fitting procedure but provides exactly the same high quality interference free 2.4GHz operation