Shipping and Returns
Same Day ShippingItems showing 'Available in store' are available for same day shipping, items marked for 'Delivery Only' may be subject to 1-2 day delay prior to shipping.
Shipping & DeliveryFree shipping available in UK
We can ship goods over £99 for free shipping in the UK.
Same Day Order Postage
All orders placed before 3pm Mon to Fri are processed the same day. If you have any items ordered on Back Order or with a processing time of 1-2 Days this can delay the shipment slightly.
UK Courier with timed delivery
We offer shipping through DPD who offer a 1 Hr delivery slot, notification of the Hr slot is decided by DPD of the morning of the day of your delivery. They also offer alternative drop off to a local shop if you are not avaliable, and you can trace the van during the day to find out were they are, at any time on the day.
UK Saturday and Sunday Delivery
Using DPD we can now offer Saturday and Sunday timed deliveries. This allows you to just relax at home knowing what time they are going arrive on the day.
UK Only Shop Pick Up
We offer pick up from the store, if you wish to place an order and have it kept aside.
Ordering items on Back Order
The website does allow customers to purchase items that are not in stock. These are normally marked clearly if not avaliable, and show up in the basket. This allows you to reserve something either for shipping later or pre ordering the item.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the weight and value of your order. Our shipping options and prices are calculated and shown during the checkout process.
UK Shipping is normally the following (ATModels do not accept liability if the post is late, please checking tracking details in case, or drop us an email if you are not sure)
24 Tracked Service -Usually arrives within 1 day once shipped.
48 Tracked Service -Usually arrives within 2 days once shipped.
DPD (Timed Delivery) Courier service - Next working day delivery, of parcels upto 20Kg. Signed and Insured to your door.
Delivery timing is emailed / TEXT to the customer by Interlink advising of an estimated delivery time, and email is also sent allowing you to change your delivery address as well as trace the driver during the day
Royal Mail international Signed for - normally 3-5 days (insureded, and tracked throughout journey).
DHL Economy - normally 2-4 Days into Europe
DHL Express - Europe within 1-2 Days and Rest of the World within 3 Days
Returns & Replacements
1.You have the right, in addition to your other rights, to cancel your order and receive a refund by informing the us by email email@example.com or telephone 01753-694171 within 14 working days of arrival of the Goods. The right to cancel does not apply to contracts for the supply of software, audio or visual recordings if these have been unsealed by the Consumer.
2.Returns will only be accepted after emailing us for authorisation or return with your order number and reason. We will look for the points below, as used items would not be accepted. If you need to email ahead of time just email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us. Conditions of return as follows:
- Goods must be as returned in their original unopened packaging especially if parts have purchased, or internal parts in the case of kits. Nothing should be part built.
- Return postage cost will be the responsibility of the purchaser (we recommend Recorded Delivery we are not liable for items we have not received, larger or more valuable items need to be sent through insured couriers)
- Items to be returned must clearly show the order number obtained from the Seller on the package.
3.The purchaser will receive a refund of all monies paid for the Goods (except return postal charges) within 14 days of cancellation and arrival of the goods back with us.
4.During Christmas Period, we do allow goods to be bought during november and returned if the christmas present turns out to be un wanted. We do ask the product is not used. Please email us ahead of time to discuss as needed.
5. Where returned Goods are found to be damaged due to the Buyers fault the Buyer we will need to discuss this prior to any refunds.
6. If the product is a 'Ready to Fly', or pre built, it is up to the customer to ensure that the product is checked over prior to flying the model. These include a pre flight check, prior to use as well full control check of proper operation before attempting flight. We cannot be held accountable for issues found after flight, were the model gets damaged in its use, as this will be deemed to be pilot error which we will not be held accountable for. If a Pre-built model is being returned, we expect the model not to be flown and in it's original condition as originally provided.
7. If parts are being returned and have been opened, then these need to be discussed before returning, this will include parts contained in Kits, but does not include the original kit packaging. If the original packaging is damaged, please advise, us at the time of requesting a return authorisation.
8. Any refunds will require the goods to arrive with us prior to any refunds being completed.
9. Goods returned after 14 Days and the return has been accepted, we can provide a customer will be provided with a credit to same value as money spent at the time of the purchase. Please note it is the managements discretion to the return, replacement or credit provided and each case is considered separately.
10. If the goods arrive and are found to be manufacturer defective you have the right to return the goods and request a refund within 14 days of arrival. We will of course need to confirm the goods are actually manufacturer defective and not used and broken.
Returning an Item you are not delighted with
If you wish to return goods that you are not delighted with for a refund, please notify us within 48 hours of receipt of goods by emailing us at email@example.com, as per the returns policy above.
Then return your product in its original condition and packaging to the following address:
(R&K Enterprise Ltd)
891 Plymouth Road,
Slough trading estate, Slough,
Please note that the parcel and its contents are your responsibility until they reach us. We therefore recommend that you send them by registered post, retaining proof of postage. Goods are returned at your expense. This does not affect your statutory rights. We will refund the value of the returned item less delivery costs, providing the goods are returned in perfect condition. Goods must be returned within 14 days of receipt. This includes your right for 7 days cooling off period.