- 03 Aug 2021We've spent the last year and a half designing and testing a new 700 for all pilots. This helicopter brings you excellent 3D performance, a simplified build and maintenance processes, a robust and long lasting lightweight 700 platform for everyone. We worked together with world champion pilots and continuously made improvements to bring you the XLPower Specter V2.With the rotor head lowered by 10mm compared to the Specter V1, the helicopter benefits from improved vertical mass distribution and agility. Like it's predecessor, the Specter V2 rotor head consists of double row angular contact bearing rotor head for incomparable bearing life and smooth operation. The Specter V2 also does away with tailboom supports and instead opts for a with 32mm diameter tail boom for a cleaner
The FORD BRONCO is now avaliable instore to purchase.
If you would like one posted out just drop us a call and we can get this posted out to you
Come in store and have a look at the latest model in person
- 01 Jul 2021
When 70mm is not big enough,
Scaled up from the popular 70mm version - and equipped with Smart electronics - the E-flite® Viper 90mm EDF jet delivers smooth handling plus incredible speed and performance that make it a perfect choice for low-time as well as experienced jet pilots!
- The Smartest, best handling and easiest to fly large scale Viper EDF (Electric Ducted Fan) jet model yet
- A scale jet model with incredibly smooth sport airplane handling and amazing aerobatic capability
- The best choice for a first large-scale EDF jet model because it's easy to take off, fly and land
- Extremely wide performance envelope and speed range, capable of top speeds up to 120+ MPH
- Functional features including LED navigation and landing lights, nose-gear door and flaps
- 07 May 2021
You put in hours of maintenance on your offroad and onroad vehicles but do you balance your wheels ? It only takes 5 minutes but Unbalanced wheels can cause inconsistent handling lots of vibration which in turn leads to screws loosening and falling out, overworked shocks, bearings and bent parts. The process of balancing tires is a pretty simple one and only requires a few tools.
- 31 Mar 2021
Shock oil is something we get asked about regularly so we thought it would be a good idea to give you some information to give you a starting point to help you choose a suitable oil for your vehicle. The manual doesn’t always have information on oil properties and there are many things to consider when choosing shock oils. Shock oil weight is only one variable used in suspension tuning spring rates, tyres, foams, gearing all make a difference to the way the car responds. How you tune your car is a completely individual decision based on driving style, terrain and your own personal preference. It is very difficult for us to recommend the perfect shock oil because no two people have the same setup or driving requirements. For a new car the best place to start is with the manufacturers build recommendations then tune from there.
Shock oil is rated by WT or CST and t