If you’ve never driven an RC car before, or if you’re already an experienced enthusiast, but are looking for something smaller to drive around in tighter spaces, check out our wide collection of small and micro RC cars. At AT Models, we place great value on delivering vehicles of the highest quality at affordable prices.
Why Choose Mini RC Cars?
Some people may shirk at the idea of buying a mini remote control car. Why would one opt for a much smaller version of the real thing? Well, there are actually a number of perfectly good reasons!
Tight Space Racing
For starters, small RC cars are ideal for driving around on custom-made, narrow and tight tracks. If you’re interested in taking up RC racing as a hobby, then you might want to pick up a micro RC car. These vehicles are perfect for navigating sharp corners and narrow stretches of tracks designed for high-speed racing action.
It is also important to note how much cheaper micro RC cars are than the regular-sized radio-controlled vehicles. A mini RC car will cost you roughly £30-£100, depending on the model, type of vehicle, and its quality. Larger models, on the other hand, are usually an expenditure of a few hundred pounds, with some of the more advanced,off-road models costing well upwards of £800!
If you’re new to this hobby and aren’t sure that you’re going to invest a lot of time into it, getting a mini RC car will allow you to save a pretty penny while still getting a top-quality vehicle.
Perfect for Kids and Beginners
It would be unfair to stick the “kids cars” sticker on micro RC models, as they’re also frequently bought and used by adults. However, there is a lot to be said about mini RC cars being the perfect pick for children who are just learning the ropes of driving these intricate replicas of real-world vehicles. Small RC cars are easier to operate, and with the price being significantly lower than that of regular-sized models, it may be wiser to buy a tiny model for a kid who may quickly lose interest in their brand-new car.
Types of Micro RC Cars
As with all the other kinds of remote control vehicles, micro RC cars come in all sorts of shapes and sizes, from on-road racing cars all the way topowerful monster trucks. Here is a brief rundown of the small automobiles we have in our online store:
- Rally cars:Faithful recreations of real cars used in rally races, these mini RC models are perfect for driving around on custom race tracks and competing with other passionate enthusiasts.
- Buggies:Great, beginner-friendly option for all those looking to get into off-road RC driving. Highly maneuverable and quick, you simply can’t go wrong with a buggy!
- Truggies:While similar to buggies, truggies have larger wheels and are a fair bit sturdier, making them a better choice for hardcore off-road driving with a lot of bumps along the way.
- Pick-ups:Who doesn’t love a good old pick-up truck? Mini RC pick-ups are very versatile, and will do well in both on-road and off-road scenarios.
- Monster trucks:The ultimate off-road vehicle, a monster truck can do some amazing things in the hands of a skilled RC driver. With a resilient frame, large wheels, and a powerful engine, a mini monster truck model is a fantastic choice for long, demanding off-road escapades.
Where to Buy the Best Mini RC Cars?
At AT Models, you’re going to find a wide range of mini remote control car models at affordable prices. From pick-up trucks to speedy off-road buggies, we’ve got all the mini RC car varieties to meet your needs.
All of the products in our online store are sourced only from the best, most reliable RC car manufacturers. We’re not just a retailer – all of us at AT Models are greatly passionate about anything and everything RC-related, and we personally test-drive all the cars we plan to add to our inventory. Our customers can shop safely, knowing that the products they buy are going to work as intended and provide them with long hours of fun and thrills.
Mini RC Cars From AT Models – Not Just For Kids!
While they’re certainly a great choice for younger audiences, anyone who says that micro RC cars are merely toys, designed specifically for children, doesn’t know what they’re talking about. The truth is that the smaller size of mini RC models makes them perfect for activities such as tight races on custom-built tracks, and grand off-road adventures in smaller backyards. RC enthusiasts often have at least a few micro models in their collections because they do a great job of reaching places that regular-sized electric, petrol, ornitro RC cars simply can’t squeeze into.