HOBBYWING QUICRUN-10BL60 SENSORED BRUSHLESS ESC
The QuicRun 10BL60 sensored ESC is specially designed for new beginners and intermediate modelers. This speed controller is designed for practice and daily training of1/10th, 1/12th scale touring cars, buggies, F1 and draft cars as well as 1/10th scale rock crawlers.
Hobbywing patented heat-conductive copper bar cover on the power board of the QUICRN 10BL60, which can efficiently and effectively transfer heat to the integrated CNC machined billet aluminum heat sink housing, combined with reticulate heatsink and high-performance cooling fan can keep your ESC as cool as possible.
With the compact design, it’s applicable to various chassis. With the Dual (Sensored/Sensorless) Drive Mode, it’s compatible with different motors and brings racers two different control feel.
The SET button on the ESC allows the user to easily program or factory reset the ESC with ease.
HobbyWing QuicRun 10BL60 Features:
- High Reliability & Durability
- Efficient Cooling System
- Easy Operation
- Compact Design & SD/SL Dual Mode Supported
- Single-button Programming & Factory Reset
- Scale: 1/10th
- Sensored/Sensorless: SD
- Waterproof: No
- Cont./Peak Current: 60A/380A
- Input: 2-3S LiPo/6-9 Cells NiMH
- BEC Output: Switch Mode:6V/2A
- Input Wires: Red-12AWG-200mm*1/Black-12AWG-200mm*1
- Output Wires: Blue-12AWG-200mm*1/Yellow-12AWG-200mm*1/Orange-12AWG-200mm*1
- Input Connectors: No
- Output Connecotors: No
- Fan Size: 25.0x25.0x10.0mm
- Fan Voltage Range: 5-8.4V
- Size: 59.5x48.0x42.0mm
- Weight: 59g